Join Best Online Digital Marketing Course in pune with the three ways to learn about digital marketing
If you’re running a business these days, knowing about digital marketing has become imperative. Also, if you’re looking to change careers, becoming a digital marketer is one of the best options which you have currently. Now Owing to all of these reasons, it is important to gain the knowledge about digital marketing to get things done the right way. We would today share with you three different ways in which you would be able to learn about digital marketing.
There are plenty of online as well as offline courses available. You need to 1st find out whether you want to concentrate only on learning or whether you want to focus on learning the different aspects of digital marketing as well. Once you can decide about that, and after that, you have to look at the options. You have to look at the duration of the courses as well to find out whether you would be able to attend the entire course or not. Generally speaking, the contents of the course would also be listed. It would help you in quickly understanding whether the course is the perfect option for you or whether you need to look for more advanced courses.
If you’re looking for top SEO course in Pune, you would realize that there are quite a few options which are available to you. You have to look into the actual reviews, and after that, you would be able to take a call.
2. The Learning through trial and error:
If you do not want to opt for the best Seo course in Pune, you have to go through the trial and error process. The problem with the trial and error process is that it is too time-consuming. Most of the people neither have the patience, nor they have the persistence to go through the trial and error process. That is why, when they are trying to learn by themselves, they would be quitting after a period. That is why you would never be able to know about digital marketing. That is why, instead of trying to go through the trial and error method, it is a much better opportunity to opt for courses which are readily available as they would be able to teach you within a shorter frame of time and without having to go through the trial and error process.
If you want to learn the practical way, gaining a mentor is one of the best options for you. The problem is that most of the people of the digital marketing niche, you would opt for being a mentor. That is why you have to find 1st an individual who is not only knowledgeable but also willing to provide mentorship as well. Once you can do that, it becomes easier for you to learn the practical way.
So, when you’re looking for best to digital marketing course in Pune or top digital marketing course in Pune, you have to 1st look into the mode of learning which you want to opt. Once you are clear about the way of learning which you want to opt for, it would become comparatively easier for you to choose the course which you want to wish.
Brief Highlights of Our Course
As one of the leading Digital Marketing training institutes in Kolkata, we are covering all the aspect of SEO and Digital Marketing training everything from the scratch. So here are our Digital Marketing course highlights.
- CPanel & Hosting Management– Here we would be teaching you all about operating hosting and CPanel account of your website efficiently. Starting from installing WordPress, uploading files to creating backups everything will be covered.
- SEO, OFF & On Page – Here you will be given detailed training on Search Engine Optimisation where we will be covering both Off and On Page Part. You will be learning Keyword Research, site structure optimization, link building all white-hat methods and techniques, local and mobile SEO, etc.
- Social Media Optimization – Learn how to promote a business or services across all leading social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, etc. Further, you will learn how to create FB Fan Page and other social communities for better promotion.
- PPC – You also will be learning here all the Paid Ads or Pay Per Click advertisement from Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO
- What is Black Hat SEO
- What is White Hat SEO
- Image optimization
- Audio Search Optimization
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Local search optimization
- What are the differentiating point between Google, Yahoo and Bing regarding SEO
- How to use the Disvow tool and what is its need in modern age of internet.
- Why Google discontinued the sitelinks tool inside webmaster tools, is it due to the presence of disvow tool?
On Page SEO
- On Page SEO Guide, what should we do?
- On page Google ranking factors
- Using Google Rich Snippets, how to Attract More Visitors using it?
- How to use the Structured Data Markup tool inside Google Webmaster.
- Start Testing Your Current Website with web site test tools
- Build, maintain and efficiently increase participation in forums
Off Page SEO And Link Building
- Off page SEO Guide, what should we do?
- Off page Google ranking factors
- What are the types of Back link’s that violate Google’s Guidelines
- How your competitor is ranking higher than you, know and take action.
- What is the need of local optimization and where we can do it?
- What is Trust flow and Citation Flow? How it affects ranking and how to increase it?
- What are the famous sites where you can have a local page and how?
- What are the tools we can use for local SEO
- How to promote your local page by PPC?
- How to use schema, paid local listing and other secret techniques for local SEO?
- What is SMO
- How we can make the Most from Social Media
- Efficient use of social media network
- What are the Social Media Marketing Software’s
- How to optimize reach by paid ads in social media
- Source images for your website and social media
- SEO Analysis software’s and browser plugins
- Facebook and Twitter Ads brings a positive change, how to setup them?
Pay Per Click
- How PPC impacts your digital marketing movements
- How to use Google Keyword tool
- How to plan the PPC using google keywords tool
- How to get keywords using keyword.io
- Efficient Spending on your campaign
- How to create an add campaign
- How to set up and optimize the add
- What you must do in your landing page so add gives you maximum return
- What is quality score and why you must know it
WordPress based website designing from live server
- How to use wordpress for your website from your server. Installation and log in.
- Theme installation and configuration. Themeforest wordpress theme configuration.
- Features of wordpress dashboard, post, page, appearance, plugin, settings.
- How to install and configure plugins.
- Which plugins you must have. Including Jetpack from wordpress.com. What is the benefit of bringing wordpress.com power to your own website.
- How to manage user accounts and guard against user spam.
- How to protect your WordPress site from spamming.
- How to edit the site and place your content in place of theme generated content.
- How to build a custom designed wordpress website in minutes with page builders.
- How to build contact form for your site
- How to integrate google maps in your site
- How to embed video in your website.
- What is the difference between a wordpress blog and wordpress website?
- How to setup wordpress SEO features and what other features you may keep for better on page seo.
- How to build a wordpress review website.
- How to manage, monitor and optimize user comments.
- How to integrate the emailer like mailchimp, awber and many others with your wordpress site.
- How just feed subscription can send your wordpress content to the site subscribers.
- How to increase the number of subscribers for your website
- How to build wordpress landing page
Case Study : 1 : We will try to understand Digital Marketing With One of Our Project
When we started working on our website seo course in kolkata the major hurdle for us was to achieve ranking. And increase traffic to the site. So, to starting with we planned few things one after one and executed. What are the challenges we faced and how we stayed on top of the search engine for months will all give you an idea how it can be done very easily if you have proper planning and freedom to work on your own pace.
The steps we followed :
- Design a website that serves to our need : We initially started with multiple web properties. As we had multiple web properties and Google was also not so strict about the similarities of the website we carried on with single design for all our website. As the all the sites were some what relating to the same subject we were carrying a risk on our head. And ultimately we faced it. One day i saw my website standing at 20th page from top rank.
- We built our content to reach to the target with care and passion : As we always loved the content part and has been one of our forte to explore, it was made with due respect and care. So, content and strength of the domain name (which later bounced back due to EMD) took us to the top position. And we could even keep it for years. But with growing changes in google’s filtering and rise of new updates ultimately hit us with same design for PBN update as well.
- Now with lost rank and top position we started changing the design of all our website and a complete removal all backlinks from all the domains through the disvow tool of google. As the backlinks were removed and all groups sites designs made different. And even content changed to its best standard possible the change started happening in one and half months time.
- We could see site recovering and it came back to the first pages as usual. With this huge change although it forced to work a lot more but gave us a clear understanding and foundation of knowledge of what should be done and what should not be. And they are :
- You must never keep same design for all your domains, even if you keep same design do maintain separate images and keep some highlight-able feature which is different in every property.
- We started focusing on marketing less and branding more. By doing this we started building off site properties such as quora, linkedin, medium, facebook etc. Where you get a scope to discover your skill of building content and reach out to others for better networking.
- Starting a compulsory blog and updating them regularly with new and fresh content became our top priority. Which we till then never followed as a primary activity.
- As we can not change the domain names which by now got attached with our brand identity, the only thing we could do is build more reason for our users to be happy with regular input of content in video, audio, and infograhics. We built sites which are independent and identifiable in every aspect of them.
- The one major thing that we did is removing internal connections from all of your own group sites. The group sites which had internal linking were giving an indication to google of a hidden PBN structure as all of them were hosted under one single ip and name server.
- We started contributing more and more backlinks or connections to other sites and top web prperties like wikipedia. This we did for referencing on the top and primary subjects detail understanding. This increased our reliability as a good provider of knowledge and information.