Finding Best Digital Marketing Expert in European Union, you are at the right place. Digital Marketing is helping businesses in European Market to gain business. In current scenario of pandemic and fall in business, it has been a vital method to reach out to existing customers and prospective buyers. Digital mediums not only help you connect with the buyers easily, it also highlights your strength, create visibility in areas where you were not present and increase interaction from domains that you never expected from normal marketing.
It not only help you connect to buyers but also generate leads. These are ultimately converted to business. This process is well handled by experts working on many platforms such as social media, search engine, content platforms. We can also include customer reach out methods like blogs, press release, direct communication such as email or webinar and many more innovative and effective methods.
Without the use of digital analysis, you will never understand what your competitors are doing and who are your competitors. The contemporary beliefs of understanding market has been well replaced by the digital analysis of competition in search and social or content platforms.
Here to help in your business Mr. Omkar Nath Nandi is ready with his knowledge, experience and elusive skills that he has earned with the following achievements and working with more than 500 businesses across the world for last 11 years. Only Best Digital Marketing Expert in European Union will help you.
Mr. Omkar Nath Nandi’ digital profiles:
Udemy: https://www.udemy.com/user/omkar-nath-nandi/ (3.3 Million Views)
Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Omkar-Nath-Nandi (63,000 Students)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/omkarnn/ (6300 Followers)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/omkarnn (4000+ Hours Views)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/sunandaskitchen (15,000+ Hours Views)
Tools he can use:
- Link Assistant Backlink and Outreach Marketing.
- SEMrush Digital, Social, Search Analysis Tool.
- Ahrefs Digital, Ad, Search Analysis Tool.
- Cognitive SEO Keyword, Website, Competitor Research.
- MOZ SEO Tool Keyword Research, Backlink Analsysis, Website Analsis.
- Keywordtool.io Keyword, Website, Competitor Research.
- SERPSTAT Website, Competitor, Keyword Research.
- Keyword Research with SPYFU.
- Keyword Research with Aherf.
- Keyword Research with Raven.
- Woorank Keyword, Website, Competitor Research.
- Rank Tracker Keyword, Website, Competitor Research.
- SEO SPY Toxic backlink Discovery and Removal.
- Website Auditor analysis of website.
- Keyword Research with Google Ads Tools.
- Google Search Console Detail Study.
- Google Analytics use for SEO Analysis.
- Google Tag Manager Overview.
- Bing Ads Keyword Research Tool.
- Bing Toolbox (Bing Webmaster) Overview.
- What are the roles of SEO Tools?
- Google Ads Measurement certification _ Google
- Google Ads Search certification _ Google
- Google Advanced Analytics Certificate
- Google Introduction to Data Studio
- Google Ads Display Certification _ Google
- Shopping ads Certification _ Google
- YouTube Asset Monetization _ Google
- Bing Certification
- #TwitterFlightSchool Video Badge _ Twitter
- Content Marketing Certification – Hubspot
- Email Marketing Certification – Hubspot
- Inbound Certifications – Hubspot
- Inbound Marketing Certifications – Hubspot
- Social Media Certification – Hubspot
Website or Business Analysis Reports Omkar created:
What Omkar Nath Nandi can do for you?
- Research and analyse the business for its digital presence. Improve on current marketing and digital advertisement methods.
- Analyse the competitors digital presence. And compete the same to become better with time.
- Create the strategy & activity plan for Search, Digital Ads, Social Media, Content, PR.
- Execute the activity plan of Search, Digital Ads, Social Media, Content, PR.
- Bring competitive search engine rank in google and bing.
- Generate traffic to the website and social media post or collaterals.
- Generate leads and work with lead nurturing process using Email Marketing.
- Work with designing team to build social media and YouTube based visual presence.
- Manage Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Taboola, Outbrain Ads.
- Manage the Press Release operation.
- Work with content team to build sustainable and long-term presence using content through blog, LinkedIn Pulse, Medium, Quora, High Authority Blogs and others.
- Creating Marketing Video and Image.
- Manage Email Marketing and Lead Nurturing process.
Who are the Best Digital Marketing Expert in European Union?
- Omkar Nath Nandi – He is a digital marketing expert with experience in SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, Content Marketing serving hundreds of businesses across the world and working for leaders in digital world like TCS has proved his worth in last 11 years. He is an Indian Institute of Management Alumnus and has been guest faculty to leading universities around the world. He is also a celebrated teacher in Udemy with 65000 students from across the world.
- Brian Dean – He is a well-known SEO Professional. With an internationally recognized blog and his YouTube channel, he has been a thought leader for many.
- Neil Patel – He is one of the leading digital marketing professionals of the world with his many websites, analysis tools and work on content he has established his place in the world of SEO, Content and Digital Marketing.
- Rand Fishkin – Co-Founder of MOZ, he has been critical in building the MOZ tool and now building SparkToro a leader in digital marketing that many follow.
- Alvin Hussey – He is the Commercial Director at Beano Studios. Its a children’s comics content business working to provide children curated content.
- Kirsty Hulse – She is the founder of ManyMinds – A digital agency famous for all remote workers. She is well known in SEO, content marketing and served as speaker, trainer and author.
- Jeff Bullas – He is one of the top digital marketers in the world. He is a respected keynote speaker, entrepreneur, and best-selling author.
- Astrid Kramer – She is an SEO consultant, brand manager, UX enthusiast and speaker based between Germany and Spain.
- Karl Gilis – He is one of the top most influential conversion experts in the world according to PPC Hero.
- Dan Petrovic – He is the owner and Managing Director of Dejan Marketing and is one of Australia’s best-known names in SEO.
If you are looking for Best Digital Marketing Expert in European Union then they can be reached for your marketing efforts improvement.
What exactly is digital marketing, and why is it necessary?
Digital marketing is the science of marketing anything using the internet. It has many more subsections and further divisions called social media, pad ads, analytics, content connecting a digital property or a website to many other assets based on their value. That ultimately help the businesses earn revenue using those methods with different strategy.
Few highlighting points:
1. With digital marketing, your online initiatives can be readily tracked and monitored.
2. As businesses invest time and resources in campaigns, they want to know that they are effective.
3. Here, modifying marketing methodologies is easy and help improve the outcomes.
Why is digital marketing critical in the modern era?
It helps in establishing a business as a leader in most effective way with competitive strategy. With search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, businesses can reach its target audience with many tools and methods available.
Which are the primary goals of digital marketing?
The primary goals as we experienced are:
Social media marketing (SMM).
Search engine optimization (SEO).
Paid advertising in search, social, content platforms.
Email Marketing using subscriber driven, solo marketing or other methods.
Why has digital marketing been such a success?
Digital mediums help you retain your visitors inside Google Ads, browser, website, social platforms as remarketing visitors, browser cookies, email subscribers or social followers. They don’t need to be your compulsory customers. This helps in reaching many more numbers of users who interact with your content and properties.
The Scope of Digital Marketing: Is It Limited to Social Media?
The scope of digital marketing is evolving every day with new platforms and new opportunities opening up and closing its doors. As the digital world depend on huge amount of constant interaction, any fall in that can remove a good property out of the top league sites to involve with.
This is seen in search, social, content and other areas. This constant competition also help all form of businesses to compete in the global market. Here, businesses use business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) digital marketing campaigns. All of them help to generate leads, B2B marketers are active on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter and B2C are also seen there and in search.
Is Digital Marketing Easy?
The good news is, getting started with digital marketing is fairly easy. Most online advertising platforms make it easy to sign up and create your first campaign (it is how they make money, after all). Here are a few links to beginner guides for several digital marketing strategies: Paid search advertising.
Is Digital Marketing the future?
Digital marketing can take your company to the next level. Customer behaviour accounts for marketing trends, and these trends decide how various business entities work. You can offer personalized experiences to your customers by leveraging various digital marketing strategies.
What skills are required for digital marketing?
7 Essential Skills Every Digital Marketer Should Know
Video. Video is taking the internet by storm and this isn’t about to stop. …
SEO & SEM.
Data / Analytics.
Understand Design-Based Thinking & Planning.
Be Tech Savvy.
Highlight Unusual Skill Sets.
What are the 5 smart goals?
By making sure the goals you set are aligned with the five SMART criteria (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Bound), you have an anchor on which to base all of your focus and decision-making.